& Committee Administration:
- Ensures that board is kept fully
- Maintain working knowledge of
significant developments and trends within Independence County regarding
- Works to promote engagement of members
& Resource Development:
- Develops and implements fundraising
- Provides general oversight of budget and
affiliate financial matters
- Creates strategies to attract donors.
- Grant Writing
- Keeps appropriate records
& Public Relations
- Be the “face of Habitat for Humanity” to religious, business, civic, and volunteer organizations.
- Create and implement a dynamic brand
awareness and marketing strategy.
- Attend community-networking events.
- Establish and maintain adequate safety
- Managing build budget
- Recruit Volunteers & Lunch Providers
- Schedule volunteer Groups & Lunch
- Oversight of all volunteer personnel
- Keep policies and procedures up to date
and trains volunteers on such
- Motivate and educates volunteers on our
- Administers day to day affairs of
affiliate and duties as assigned by the Board