SUMMARY: Develops, plans, and coordinates media plans and programs.
*Safety Sensitive position due to operation of motorized vehicle.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages overall media plan development within prescribed budgets and schedules.
- Develops and oversees media strategies and recommendations.
- Develops and maintains media advertising budget; prepares reports as needed.
- Researches, evaluates, and analyses appropriate media vehicles; prepares reports and recommendations based on analysis.
- Prepares and presents media plans to clients and management.
- Communicates approved media plans.
- Liaison of internal and external communication from website and social media outlets.
- Works with technical writer to keep information accurate and concurrent on all websites
- Works independently and with others to shoot, edit and produce videos/photography to maintain insure current content on internal and external publications
- Interfaces and works collaboratively with media representatives and Internet marketing companies.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of trends, innovations, and opportunities to improve and/or adjust media buying.
- Monitors and evaluates media advertising results; prepares reports and recommends changes.
- May be required to drive/accompany company equipment to trade shows, open houses, etc.
- May be required to work offsite.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.