Frank A. Rogers & Co., Inc. was incorporated in 1965 by the late Frank A. Rogers & Ed Scoggins. At the untimely death of Frank Rogers in 1974, his estate allowed Scoggins to purchase it’s stock in the company.
Scoggins began associations with Brownlee and Rogers Co. in 1955, at which time, Brownlee and Rogers had four offices; Newport, Little Rock, West Memphis, and Fort Smith. In dissolving the Brownlee and Rogers Company, Rogers and Scoggins formed Frank A. Rogers & Company taking the offices in Newport and West Memphis and Sam Brownlee continued to operate the Fort Smith and Little Rock offices.
Frank A. Rogers & Co., Inc. has been the distributor of Butler Manufacturing Company products since the organization of the company. Butler is the largest and oldest manufacturing of pre-engineered buildings in the world.
Frank A Rogers & Co., Inc. is licensed as a general contractor to do work in Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri, and Mississippi.