Littlefield Oil Company was established in 1946 in Booneville, Arkansas by brothers A.B. and W.C. Littlefield, and their spouses. Littlefield Oil started as a bay station which served Logan County, Arkansas communities with car service and fuel. Not long after, however, the Littlefield family realized that people in surrounding communities also needed a competitive fuel source. They purchased a single fuel transport truck and began selling wholesale fuel to surrounding counties. This was the beginning of Littlefield Oil Company.